- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7007 Saint Johns Cir, Austin, TX 787572 beds, 3 baths, 1,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 2000 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 235034
- Zillow Home ID: 29417221
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7007 Saint Johns Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Crestview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.9% lower than in Austin Metro, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Crestview home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crestview home values.
- 7005 Saint Johns Cir Austin, TX$263K--11,098
- 7009 Saint Johns Cir Austin, TX$353K421,959
- 7003 Saint Johns Cir Austin, TX$274K--11,024
- 7011 Saint Johns Cir Austin, TX$279K321,124
- 6935 Ryan Dr Austin, TX$324K311,400
- 7004 Saint Johns Cir Austin, TX$291K311,002
- 7001 Saint Johns Cir Austin, TX$294K--21,292
- 7013 Saint Johns Cir Austin, TX$264K321,205
- 7002 Saint Johns Cir Austin, TX$371K321,584
- 7015 Saint Johns Cir Austin, TX$387K--22,253
- 1001 W Saint Johns Ave Austin, TX$310K321,656
- 7000 Saint Johns Cir Austin, TX$381K421,758
- 6937 Ryan Dr Austin, TX$292K31.51,400
- 1003 W Saint Johns Ave Austin, TX$367K--11,518
- 1000 W Saint Johns Ave Austin, TX$363K311,550
- 1005 W Saint Johns Ave Austin, TX--311,080
- 1000 W Saint Johns Ave # B Austin, TX$287KStudio1825
- 6942 Ryan Dr Austin, TX$276K211,180
- 7000 Ryan Dr Austin, TX$374K331,598
- 6940 Ryan Dr Austin, TX$311K--52,065
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.