A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 4,755 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $2,700,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $365
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Upstairs, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdrm Sitting Rm, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Approx SqFt Range \ 001+, Approx SqFt Range \ 5, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 1.9 Acres, Architecture \ Santa Barbara/Tuscan, Assoc Rules/Info \ Not Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stone, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 048 - Scottsdale Unified District, Elementary School \ Kiva, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Misting System, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Features \ Separate Guest House, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Central Vacuum, Features \ Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Features \ Skylight(s), Features \ Soft Water Loop, Features \ Water Softener Owned, Features \ Wet Bar(s), Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ 3+ Fireplace, Fireplace \ Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace \ Fireplace Master Bdr, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Saguaro, High School Dist # \ 048 - Scottsdale Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Rm Adtn Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Mohave, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Bidet, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bathroom \ Tub with Jets, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Exercise/Sauna Room, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Guest Qtrs-Sep Entrn, Other Rooms \ Library-Blt-in Bkcse, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Parking Features \ Gated Parking, Parking Features \ Rear Vehicle Entry, Parking Features \ Side Vehicle Entry, Pool - Private \ Heated Pool, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Built-Up, Roofing \ Foam, Roofing \ Partial Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, S
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 17
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 17450032
- Zillow Home ID: 12938386
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.6-4.25M.
Market guideZillow predicts 85253 home values will fall 4.3% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Paradise Valley as a whole. Among 85253 homes, this home is valued 144.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85253, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 140% higher than in Paradise Valley, and 151.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85253 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Paradise Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85253 home values.
Nearby Schools in Paradise Valley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!