- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 322 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,265 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 21303236
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 792 sqft
- Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Septic, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Eating Area \ Pantry, Basement Description \ Finished, Exterior \ Brick, Appliances \ Microwave, Architectural Style \ Tri-Level, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Interior \ Attic Pull Down Stairs, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Porch \ Open Porch, Exterior \ Composition Siding Wood, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Equipment \ Sump Pump, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,208 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 490231111013000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1264815
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $269K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46220 homes, this home is 37% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 36.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
- 6840 N Oakland Ave3 beds, 1 baths
2,456 sqft, 18,295 sqft lot, built in 1978
|7020 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$244K||3||1.5||2,607|
|6964 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$243K||4||1.5||1,860|
|7007 N Tuxedo St Indianapolis, IN||$237K||4||3||3,312|
|6952 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$280K||3||1.5||3,048|
|7034 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$226K||4||2.5||2,538|
|7019 N Tuxedo St Indianapolis, IN||$260K||4||3||3,178|
|6937 N Tuxedo St Indianapolis, IN||$265K||4||1.5||2,765|
|3625 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN||$563K||4||5||5,100|
|3625 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN||$566K||4||5||5,100|
|3625 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN||$470K||4||5||5,100|
|3405 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN||$191K||3||2||1,500|
|6925 N Tuxedo St Indianapolis, IN||$274K||3||1.5||2,332|
|6940 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$361K||4||4||4,209|
|6911 N Tuxedo St Indianapolis, IN||$244K||3||1||1,891|
|3528 Delaware Commons North Dr Indianapolis, IN||$374K||3||1.5||2,790|
|7104 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$222K||3||1||2,416|
|6926 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$266K||3||1.5||2,207|
|3414 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN||--||3||2||1,485|
|7006 N Tuxedo St Indianapolis, IN||$276K||4||2||3,363|
|3633 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN||$502K||4||2.5||5,076|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!