- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7008 Pernod Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631392 beds, 1 bath, 798 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,950 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- Parking: 2 spaces
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 798 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1922
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 49760002000
- Zillow Home ID: 2991368
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7008 Pernod Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lindenwood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.6% less than in Saint Louis, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lindenwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lindenwood Park home values.
- 7000 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$110K211,024
- 7012 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$63K--11,202
- 7018 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$108K--1780
- 7009 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$124K221,700
- 3621 Mccausland Ave Saint Louis, MO$437K--3.55,118
- 3621-3627 Mccausland Ave St. Louis, MO$569K566,078
- 7020 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$63K--1780
- 7013 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$126K--11,766
- 7019 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$103K--1750
- 7007 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$127K31.51,368
- 6982 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$92K--11,676
- 7013 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$79K21994
- 7024 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$123K--1912
- 7003 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$158K--12,002
- 7019 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$137K321,120
- 6983 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$103K--22,173
- 7023 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$125K--21,638
- 7028 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$127K--11,612
- 7023 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$93K--11,820
- 6976 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$123K--11,678
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.