7009 S Shamrock Rd, Tampa, FL 336162 beds, 1 bath, 994 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 138 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $107,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- MLS #: T2627388
- Cable Ready
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 994 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1385790000
- Zillow Home ID: 45072352
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7009 S Shamrock Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Port Tampa City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 106.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% lower than in Tampa, and 170.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Port Tampa City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Port Tampa City home values.
- 7003 S Shamrock Rd Tampa, FL$118K421,623
- 7009 S Shamrock St Tampa, FL$109K211,014
- 7015 S Shamrock Rd Tampa, FL$111K221,116
- 7010 S Sparkman St Tampa, FL$88K31840
- 7008 S Shamrock Rd Tampa, FL$257K42.5--
- 4704 W Chisholm St Tampa, FL$156K321,526
- 4702 W Chisholm St Tampa, FL$143K321,330
- 7012 S Sparkman St Tampa, FL$323K32.52,124
- 7019 S Shamrock St Tampa, FL$212K------
- 7019 S Shamrock St Tampa, FL$175K421,265
- 4701 W Loughman St Tampa, FL$110K421,282
- 4705 W Loughman St Tampa, FL$296K32.52,112
- 7002 S Sparkman St Tampa, FL$324K522,346
- 7010 S Shamrock Rd Tampa, FL$96K321,500
- 7014 S Shamrock Rd Tampa, FL$108K321,846
- 4703 W Loughman St Tampa, FL$84K------
- 7008 S Shamrock Rd Tampa, FL$314K42.52,580
- 7008 S Shamrock St Tampa, FL$258K422,046
- 7008 S Shamrock Rd Tampa, FL$275K432,000
- 4707 W Loughman St Tampa, FL$325K332,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.