701 E Hollywood St, Tampa, FL 336042 beds, 1 bath, 1,268 sqft
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 2306 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $125,000
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,268 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1943
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1611380000
- Zillow Home ID: 45090098
Foreclosure InformationWhat's this?Close
- Legal Disclaimer
Foreclosure information on Zillow is derived from public records data. The accuracy of the information is thus only as accurate as the public records from which it originates. It is highly recommended that you only use Zillow's foreclosure information as a starting point and contact a foreclosure specialist prior to making any decisions based on this information.
- Legal Disclaimer
|DATE||Home in default||$000,000|
|DATE||Previous sale||$000,000||The home was last sold for $000,000.|
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 701 E Hollywood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Seminole Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.5% greater than in Tampa, and 339% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Seminole Heights home values.
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005