- Built in 1915
- 139 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,588 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $425
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $123,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $192
- MLS #: U7726037
- Keller Williams - St. Petersburg
- Flooring: Laminate
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Buyer Approval Required, Community Features \ Elevators, Community Features \ Laundry Facility, Community Features \ Security, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Construction Status \ Completed, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Brick, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Historic District, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ In County, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Public Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Condominium, Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.), Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ Mid Rise, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Built Up, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 640 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Parcel #: 193117803290002080
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 47126043
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-135K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for Saint Petersburg as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is 59.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.5% greater than in Saint Petersburg, and 204.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (69)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 701 Mirror Lake|
Nearby Schools in Saint Petersburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!