701 Montebello Dr #103, Greenville, SC 296092 beds, 3 baths, 2,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2007
- 188 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- MLS #: 1274597
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,660 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: P030010100400
- Zillow Home ID: 80957821
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 701 Montebello Drive #103
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29609 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% higher than in Greenville, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29609 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29609 home values.
- 715 Montebello Dr Greenville, SC$339K22.52,348
- 701 Montebello Dr #102 Greenville, SC$352K22.52,660
- Beverly Rd SC--------
- 709 Montebello Dr Greenville, SC$360K322,300
- 717 Montebello Dr Greenville, SC$346K22.52,272
- 721 Montebello Dr Greenville, SC$432K333,001
- 711 Montebello Dr Greenville, SC$389K232,350
- 701 Montebello Dr UNIT 304 Greenville, SC$427K342,800
- 701 Montebello Dr UNIT 104 Greenville, SC$404K342,962
- 701 Montebello Dr UNIT 201 Greenville, SC$459K33.52,852
- 705 Montebello Dr Greenville, SC$467K33.52,800
- 701 Montebello Dr UNIT 101 Greenville, SC$329K33.52,962
- 30 Dolce Vita Ct Greenville, SC--Studio----
- Montebello Dr Greenville, SC--------
- 26 Dolce Vita Ct Greenville, SC--------
- 26 Dolce Vita Ct LOT 284 Greenville, SC--Studio----
- 34 Dolce Vita Ct Greenville, SC--------
- 34 Dolce Vita Ct LOT 286 Greenville, SC--Studio----
- 22 Dolce Vita Ct Greenville, SC--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.