701 Scott St, San Francisco, CA 941176 beds, 4 baths, 5,049 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Stainless steel appliances, Yard, Skylights, Family room, Dining room, Solarium/Atrium, Hardwood floor, Jetted tub, Basement, Pond, Wet bar, Walk-in closet, Granite countertop, Workshop, Trash compactor, Breakfast nook, Sun room, Double pane windows, Central heat, Freezer, Office/Den, Attic, Living room, Garden, Fenced yard, Mud room, Lawn, Pantry, Stove/Oven, Porch, Sprinkler system, Greenhouse, Master bath, Tile floor, High/Vaulted ceiling, Mother-in-law unit, Jacuzzi/Whirlpool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 5,049 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2131961823
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 701 Scott Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the San Francisco market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.6% lower than in San Francisco Metro, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help San Francisco home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Francisco home values.
- 705 Scott St San Francisco, CA$2.78M413,310
- 707 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.75M--12,500
- 1228 Grove St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$1.15M21866
- 1228 Grove St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$726K--1866
- 1228 Grove St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$1.16M21866
- 1228 Grove St APT 6 San Francisco, CA$733K21866
- 1228 Grove St APT 5 San Francisco, CA$761K21866
- 1228 Grove St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$738K21866
- 711 Scott St San Francisco, CA$3.45M576,800
- 715 Scott St San Francisco, CA$2.66M632,750
- 717 Scott St San Francisco, CA$2.4M412,750
- 1290 Grove St APT 504 San Francisco, CA--Studio1500
- 719 Scott St San Francisco, CA$2.57M----5,424
- 1237-1241 Grove St San Francisco, CA$1.91M--23,350
- 1243-1245 Grove St San Francisco, CA$1.76M--23,350
- 1201 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$2.78M1--5,000
- 1241-1243 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$1.84M--23,020
- 1266 Grove St San Francisco, CA$713K21800
- 1262 Grove St San Francisco, CA$1.37M--11,603
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!