- 118 days on Zillow
- Views: 948 all time views
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $325,000
- MLS #: 08911145
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Status: Active
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Land Description: Wooded
- Potential Use: Residential-Single Family
- Tax Exemptions: None
- Road Surface: Asphalt
- Other Information: School Bus Service
- Frontage: City Street
- Land Description: Irregular
- Utilities To Site: Electric to Site
- Utilities To Site: Sanitary Sewer to Site
- Location: Cul De Sac
- Utilities To Site: Water-Community
- Potential Use: Residential-Estate
- Utilities To Site: Water to Site
- Land Description: Sloping
- Location: Forest Preserve Adjacent
- Basement: None
- Other Min Req Sq Ft (Y: Yes
- Location: Golf Course Lot
- Land Amenities: Other
- Land Amenities: Clubhouse
- Compensation paid on: Net Sale Price
- Additional Sales Information: None
- Parcel #: 1802353002
- Zillow Home ID: 111483711
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $45-115K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% higher than in Village of Lakewood, and 767.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Village of Lakewood.
Nearby Schools in Village of Lakewood
Crystal Lake Central High (assigned)9-124.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!