7010 Somerton Blvd, Orlando, FL 328194 beds, 2 baths, 2,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Floor size: 2,110 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2122954696
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7010 Somerton Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.6% greater than in Doctor Phillips, and 261% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
- 7010 Somerton Blvd # 28 Orlando, FL$329K422,110
- 7006 Somerton Blvd # 29 Orlando, FL$277K43.52,440
- 8305 Foxworth Cir # 27 Orlando, FL$244K321,860
- 7002 Somerton Blvd # 30 Orlando, FL$301K42.52,541
- 8302 Foxworth Cir # 34 Orlando, FL$322K321,997
- 7113 Somerton Blvd Orlando, FL$218K321,704
- 7011 Somerton Blvd # 33 Orlando, FL$321K342,339
- 8309 Foxworth Cir # 26 Orlando, FL$244K321,860
- 8309 Foxworth Cir Orlando, FL$226K------
- 2 Somerton Blvd Orlando, FL$121K------
- 7011 Somerton Blvd Orlando, FL$330K33.52,339
- 7019 Somerton Blvd # 55 Orlando, FL$218K321,775
- 7007 Somerton Blvd # 32 Orlando, FL$318K42.52,034
- 8312 Foxworth Cir # 35 Orlando, FL$310K32.52,564
- 8439 Foxworth Cir Orlando, FL$221K322,418
- 8345 Foxworth Cir Orlando, FL$217K------
- 8459 Foxworth Cir Orlando, FL$217K------
- 8317 Foxworth Cir Orlando, FL$215K----1
- 7003 Somerton Blvd # 31 Orlando, FL$304K43.52,580
- 7003 Somerton Blvd Orlando, FL$124K43--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292