7011 Montague St, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 1 bath, 1,376 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $130,500
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,376 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 552304300
- Zillow Home ID: 10511011
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7011 Montague Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mayfair, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.4% less than in Philadelphia, and 13.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mayfair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mayfair home values.
- 7013 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$131K----1,376
- 7015 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$133K321,376
- 4217 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$180K411,800
- 7017 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$133K311,576
- 4215 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$136K------
- 4219 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$177K411,800
- 7010-7012 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$168K----1,440
- 7019 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$130K31.51,576
- 7014 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$138K----1,440
- 7012 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$131K----1,376
- 7014 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$138K----1,376
- 7010 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$144K----1,376
- 7016 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$136K----1,440
- 7016 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$157K----1,376
- 7021 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$135K311,376
- 4211 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$167K41.52,088
- 7018 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$182K321,376
- 7018 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$152K311,440
- 7020 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$137K----1,376
- 7023 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$135K----1,376
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.