- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7011 Parkwood St, Saint Louis, MO 631161 bath, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,142 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 64090002300
- Zillow Home ID: 3030081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7011 Parkwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Boulevard Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% lower than in Saint Louis, and 90.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Boulevard Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Boulevard Heights home values.
- 7015 Parkwood St Saint Louis, MO$102K--1816
- 4337 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$123K--1816
- 6920 Wanda Ct Saint Louis, MO$114K--1.51,078
- 4333 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$122K--21,387
- 6924 Wanda Ct Saint Louis, MO$88K--1857
- 7019 Parkwood St Saint Louis, MO$112K--1816
- 7016 Parkwood St Saint Louis, MO$101K--1816
- 6928 Wanda Ct Saint Louis, MO$91K--1857
- 4408 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$133K321,984
- 7021 Parkwood St Saint Louis, MO$102K21816
- 7020 Parkwood St Saint Louis, MO$81K--1816
- 4326 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$84K21816
- 4329 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$80K--1816
- 6932 Wanda Ct Saint Louis, MO$117K221,286
- 7024 Parkwood St Saint Louis, MO$102K21816
- 6917 Wanda Ct Saint Louis, MO$214K441,722
- 6913 Wanda Ct Saint Louis, MO$107K--1950
- 7025 Parkwood St Saint Louis, MO$108K21816
- 6921 Wanda Ct Saint Louis, MO$147K--21,293
- 4325 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$85K--1816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.