- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7011 San Souci Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322162 beds, 1 bath, 1,598 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,894 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $101,600
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,598 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1373810000
- Zillow Home ID: 44536819
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7011 San Souci Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sans Souci, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% lower than in Jacksonville, and 181.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Sans Souci home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sans Souci home values.
- 7019 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$79K31.5975
- 2005 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$112K311,319
- 7027 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$126K431,867
- 1993 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$162K321,850
- 7016 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$94K321,176
- 7006 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$78K311,054
- 7022 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$94K311,088
- 2006 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$105K421,608
- 7033 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$112K321,752
- 7030 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$107K31.51,364
- 2035 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$79K311,088
- 1981 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$157K421,690
- 2123 West Ct Jacksonville, FL$133K311,735
- 6930 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$119K321,697
- 6925 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$84K211,088
- 2047 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$97K21.51,735
- 7038 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$85K321,152
- 7041 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$124K321,584
- 2028 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$100K321,112
- 2111 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$104K31.51,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.