7011 W 25th Pl, Lakewood, CO 802144 beds, 3 baths, 2,363 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $435,100
- Price/sqft: $184
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 794 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,363 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 412358
- Zillow Home ID: 13747505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7011 W 25th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 122.8% higher than in Lakewood, and 89.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lakewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80214 home values.
- 7009 W 25th Pl Lakewood, CO$408K432,411
- 2580 Saulsbury St Lakewood, CO$274K42.251,822
- 7080 W 26th Ave Lakewood, CO$218K211,029
- 7090 W 26th Ave Lakewood, CO$237K311,330
- 2570 Saulsbury St Lakewood, CO$306K31.751,846
- 7007 W 25th Pl Lakewood, CO$475K332,189
- 2560 Saulsbury St Lakewood, CO$309K311,248
- 7000 W 26th Ave Lakewood, CO$332K31.751,284
- 2575 Reed St Lakewood, CO$587K43.753,345
- 2575 Saulsbury St Lakewood, CO$203K21900
- 2585 Saulsbury St Lakewood, CO$222K21900
- 2610 Reed Ct Wheat Ridge, CO$297K422,166
- 2550 Saulsbury St Lakewood, CO$261K211,440
- 2565 Saulsbury St Lakewood, CO$225K311,216
- 2586 Reed St Lakewood, CO$319K331,958
- 2555 Reed St Lakewood, CO$498K32.252,952
- 7100 W 26th Ave Lakewood, CO$252K211,380
- 6990 W 26th Ave Lakewood, CO$243K21793
- 2605 Reed Ct Wheat Ridge, CO$297K422,034
- 2576 Reed St Lakewood, CO$344K321,804
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.