- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 86 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,928 all time views
- 30 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $41
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: T2736721
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 919 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Golf Community, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Storage, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Oversized, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Storage Room, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Appraisal, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 0126190070000000540
- Zillow Home ID: 54023661
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $148-360K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33544 home values will increase 7.4% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for Wesley Chapel as a whole. Among 33544 homes, this home is 16.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33544, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% lower than in Wesley Chapel, and 140% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33544 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wesley Chapel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33544 home values.
|7040 Frascati Loop Wesley Chapel, FL||$189K||--||2||1,725|
|7000 Frascati Loop Zephyrhills, FL||$221K||--||2||1,814|
|7015 Frascati Loop Zephyrhills, FL||$223K||--||2||2,251|
|6946 Frascati Loop Zephyrhills, FL||$214K||3||2||1,783|
|7046 Frascati Loop Zephyrhills, FL||$179K||--||2||1,648|
|7021 Frascati Loop Wesley Chapel, FL||$253K||--||2||2,299|
|7007 Frascati Loop Wesley Chapel, FL||$225K||--||2.5||2,251|
|7039 Frascati Loop Wesley Chapel, FL||$230K||--||2||1,997|
|7033 Frascati Loop Wesley Chapel, FL||$255K||3||2||2,150|
|7027 Frascati Loop Wesley Chapel, FL||$241K||4||2||2,096|
|6938 Frascati Loop Zephyrhills, FL||$237K||--||2||2,003|
|7045 Frascati Loop Wesley Chapel, FL||$219K||3||2||1,997|
|7050 Frascati Loop Zephyrhills, FL||$189K||--||2||1,610|
|7051 Frascati Loop Wesley Chapel, FL||$250K||--||2.5||2,301|
|6930 Frascati Loop Zephyrhills, FL||$176K||3||2||1,537|
|6953 Frascati Loop Wesley Chapel, FL||$185K||3||2||1,685|
|6945 Frascati Loop Zephyrhills, FL||$215K||--||2||1,987|
|27620 Golden Meadow Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$162K||--||2||1,463|
|7054 Frascati Loop Wesley Chapel, FL||$207K||--||2||1,830|
|6937 Frascati Loop Wesley Chapel, FL||$212K||4||2||2,025|
Nearby Schools in Wesley Chapel
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!