- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7014 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 152083 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,979 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $149,900
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0126C00269000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11287259
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7014 Penn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Point Breeze, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.9% less than in Pittsburgh, and 66.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Point Breeze home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Point Breeze home values.
- 7018 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$129K321,173
- 7012 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$102K31.51,250
- 7020 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$85K311,300
- 7008 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$129K32920
- 7024 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$137K221,190
- 7006 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$139K221,248
- 145 Penrose Dr Pittsburgh, PA$350K31.52,005
- 144 Penrose Dr Pittsburgh, PA$675K53.53,877
- 7026 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$142K321,250
- 7026 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$100K------
- 136 Penrose Dr Pittsburgh, PA$465K332,809
- 107 S Murtland St Pittsburgh, PA$276K31.51,675
- 137 Penrose Dr Pittsburgh, PA$472K33.52,185
- 7001 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$216K422,137
- 7030 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$186K422,400
- 6961 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$156K311,620
- 115 S Murtland St Pittsburgh, PA$348K321,591
- 7007 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$206K42.53,088
- 130 Penrose Dr Pittsburgh, PA$473K432,910
- 131 Penrose Dr Pittsburgh, PA$317K311,747
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.