7014 Stonehedge Dr, Orlando, FL 328193 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Wow. Backs up to Nature Preserve! # bedroom PLUS office, 2 and one half bath, 2 car garage! Approx. 2000 SF! **** This unit is not a "walk up" unit****! It is ground floor unit with all bedrooms upstairs. New tile roofs, new dual pane windows, wood burning fireplace and tile in entire unit! Laundry room has washer and dryer and utility sink!
Large storage was added by builder. Newer quieter AC! Wonderful town home in superb location in Dr. Phillips. Gated lakefront community with heated community pool, clubhouse, gym. This community is 2 minutes from " Restaurant Row and highly desirable location in Dr. Phillips. The heated pool with Jacuzzi and gym as well as clubhouse is one minute walk
17 min. to intl airport, 4 minutes to Universal Studios, 8 minutes to Sea World, 10 minutes to Disney. This community has an excellent Hoa and they have been taking care of this community very well. This price is set to sell !!
This home features all tile floors on ground floor and a totally private preserve in the back. The heated pool is 1 minute walk.
- Built in 2001
- HOA Fee: $325
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Double gated community in heart of Dr Phillips. 2 minutes from Universal Studios and Restaurant Row.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2107285926
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7014 Stonehedge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 125.4% higher than in Doctor Phillips, and 387.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
- 1 Stonehedge Cir Orlando, FL$102K------
- 7004 Stonehedge Dr # 154 Orlando, FL$244K32.51,985
- 7000 Stonehedge Dr # 156 Orlando, FL$291K322,384
- 7002 Stonehedge Dr # 155 Orlando, FL$271K32.52,214
- 7006 Stonehedge Dr # 153 Orlando, FL$290K32.52,333
- 7000 Stonehedge Dr Orlando, FL$286K32.52,384
- 7008 Stonehedge Dr # 152 Orlando, FL$294K32.52,384
- 7010 Stonehedge Dr # 151 Orlando, FL$279K32.52,214
- 7014 Stonehedge Dr # 150 Orlando, FL$256K331,985
- 1 Stonehedge Dr Orlando, FL$100K------
- 7016 Stonehedge Dr # 149 Orlando, FL$292K32.52,333
- 7501 Bay Port Rd Orlando, FL$233K------
- 7311 Cypress Grove Rd # 82 Orlando, FL$279K32.52,333
- 7309 Cypress Grove Rd # 81 Orlando, FL$254K32.51,985
- 7307 Cypress Grove Rd # 80 Orlando, FL$265K32.52,214
- 7301 Cypress Grove Rd # 77 Orlando, FL$280K32.52,384
- 7435 Green Tree Dr # 93 Orlando, FL$281K32.52,333
- Green Tree Dr #1 Orlando, FL$101K------
- 7305 Cypress Grove Rd # 79 Orlando, FL$250K32.51,985
- 7303 Cypress Grove Rd # 78 Orlando, FL$261K32.52,214
Nearby Schools in Doctor Phillips
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.