7014 Valley Haven Dr, Charlotte, NC 282113 beds, 3 baths, 1,852 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- 443 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 1995 for $99,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 2163654
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,852 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 18918615
- Zillow Home ID: 6274986
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7014 Valley Haven Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Stonehaven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.9% lower than in Charlotte, and 200% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Stonehaven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stonehaven home values.
- 7020 Valley Haven Dr Charlotte, NC$209K32.51,910
- 7008 Valley Haven Dr Charlotte, NC$205K321,616
- 826 Ashwyn Dr Charlotte, NC$272K321,939
- 7026 Valley Haven Dr Charlotte, NC$199K42.51,907
- 7000 Valley Haven Dr Charlotte, NC$223K32.51,910
- 7100 Valley Haven Dr Charlotte, NC$218K321,491
- 7017 Valley Haven Dr Charlotte, NC$242K422,340
- Thermal Rd Charlotte, NC$258K32.52,112
- 7009 Valley Haven Dr Charlotte, NC$269K422,392
- 7023 Valley Haven Dr Charlotte, NC$265K32.52,112
- 818 Ashwyn Dr Charlotte, NC$265K321,848
- 7001 Valley Haven Dr Charlotte, NC$227K422,367
- 7029 Valley Haven Dr Charlotte, NC$228K321,525
- 7049 Thermal Rd Charlotte, NC$298K42.52,847
- 6932 Valley Haven Dr Charlotte, NC$221K322,498
- 7101 Thermal Rd Charlotte, NC$304K42.52,924
- 7106 Valley Haven Dr Charlotte, NC$235K32.51,908
- 6937 Valley Haven Dr Charlotte, NC$239K322,225
- 7101 Valley Haven Dr Charlotte, NC$250K3--1,908
- 7033 Thermal Rd Charlotte, NC$281K432,370
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.