- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7015 Drury St, Tampa, FL 336352 beds, 2 baths, 1,697 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,952 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $164,900
- Price/sqft: $97
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 399 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,697 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 0054675900
- Zillow Home ID: 44869038
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7015 Drury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33635, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.6% lower than in Town 'n' Country, and 126.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33635 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town 'n' Country.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33635 home values.
- 7017 Drury St Tampa, FL$168K321,787
- 7002 Westminster St Tampa, FL$170K221,432
- 7019 Drury St Tampa, FL$158K321,608
- 7009 Drury St Tampa, FL$158K221,432
- 7004 Westminster St Tampa, FL$167K321,787
- 7006 Westminster St Tampa, FL$161K321,748
- 7021 Drury St Tampa, FL$162K221,447
- 7014 Drury St Tampa, FL$179K322,426
- 7016 Drury St Tampa, FL$172K321,809
- 7012 Drury St Tampa, FL$156K221,432
- 11002 Landon Ln Tampa, FL--221,560
- 7007 Drury St Tampa, FL$159K221,432
- Drury St Tampa, FL$163K321,787
- 7014 Westminster St Tampa, FL$202K322,224
- 7018 Drury St Tampa, FL$161K321,799
- 7010 Drury St Tampa, FL$211K321,787
- 7010 Drury St Tampa, FL$170K321,787
- 7008 Westminster St Tampa, FL$158K221,432
- 7023 Drury St Tampa, FL$159K221,432
- 7020 Drury St Tampa, FL$162K221,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.