7017 S Placita Montesol, Tucson, AZ 857563 beds, 2 baths, 1,145 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,352 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,145 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 138170740
- Zillow Home ID: 60844013
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7017 S Placita Montesol
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Elvira market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 74.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.1% greater than in Tucson, and 235.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Elvira home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elvira home values.
- 7009 S Placita Montesol Tucson, AZ$109K321,145
- 7001 S Placita Montesol Tucson, AZ$107K----1,145
- 7041 S Placita Montesol Tucson, AZ$105K321,145
- 7018 S Placita Montesol Tucson, AZ$107K321,139
- 7010 S Placita Montesol Tucson, AZ$109K----1,145
- 7026 S Placita Montesol Tucson, AZ$109K321,145
- 7034 S Placita Montesol Tucson, AZ$108K321,145
- 7002 S Placita Montesol Tucson, AZ$107K--11,145
- 7042 S Placita Montesol Tucson, AZ$108K--21,145
- 7019 S Placita Sorrento Tucson, AZ$107K--21,145
- 7027 S Placita Sorrento Tucson, AZ$107K----1,145
- 367 E Corona Rd Tucson, AZ$102K----1,872
- 7035 S Placita Sorrento Tucson, AZ$107K321,145
- 7003 S Placita Sorrento Tucson, AZ$94K--1946
- 7043 S Placita Sorrento Tucson, AZ$109K--21,145
- 415 E Corona Rd Tucson, AZ--------
- 345 E Teton Rd Tucson, AZ$265K----2,806
- 371 E Corona Rd Tucson, AZ$103K----1,872
- 401 E Teton Rd Tucson, AZ$248K----2,108
- 7020 S Placita Sorrento Tucson, AZ$109K--21,145
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.