7018 Aspen Ave, Tampa, FL 336374 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $103,000
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0379120000
- Zillow Home ID: 44931549
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7018 Aspen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33637 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 151.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96% greater than in Hillsborough, and 341.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33637 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33637 home values.
- 7016 Aspen Ave Tampa, FL$83K321,000
- 7020 Aspen Ave Tampa, FL$75K21952
- 7017 Conifer Dr Tampa, FL$75K321,517
- 7019 Conifer Dr Tampa, FL$82K21952
- 7015 Conifer Dr Tampa, FL$67K31952
- 7014 Aspen Ave Tampa, FL$78K411,772
- 7022 Aspen Ave Tampa, FL$75K31952
- 7017 Aspen Ave Tampa, FL$98K211,172
- 7019 Aspen Ave Tampa, FL$95K321,598
- 7015 Aspen Ave Tampa, FL$94K211,172
- 7013 Conifer Dr Tampa, FL$116K431,724
- 7021 Conifer Dr Tampa, FL$69K321,500
- 7021 Aspen Ave Tampa, FL$94K421,385
- 7012 Aspen Ave Tampa, FL$71K311,172
- 7013 Aspen Ave Tampa, FL$92K211,622
- 8504 Temple Park Dr Tampa, FL$83K211,388
- 7011 Conifer Dr Tampa, FL$74K21952
- 8506 Temple Park Dr Tampa, FL$76K321,796
- 7018 Conifer Dr Tampa, FL$75K31952
- 7018 Sarvis St Tampa, FL$77K311,172
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.