- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- RV Parking
- Add'l Property Use \ Res/Business Use Ok, Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Circular Drive, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Horizon, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Guest Qtrs-Sep Entrn, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Extnded Lngth Garage, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,293 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 17570071
- Zillow Home ID: 7868502
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $432-777K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 102.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 46.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|7002 E Larkspur Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$557K||--||3.75||2,786|
|7017 E Corrine Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$642K||4||4||3,817|
|7032 E Larkspur Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$504K||--||2.75||2,527|
|7017 E Larkspur Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$526K||5||2||2,899|
|7001 E Corrine Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$456K||--||2||2,545|
|7033 E Corrine Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$602K||--||2.75||3,211|
|7031 E Larkspur Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$779K||--||2||4,004|
|7001 E Larkspur Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$408K||--||1.75||2,030|
|12637 N 70th Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$622K||--||2.75||3,333|
|6924 E Larkspur Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$590K||--||3||2,839|
|7040 E Larkspur Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$464K||--||2||2,408|
|12433 N 70th St Scottsdale, AZ||$576K||4||2||2,923|
|7018 E Corrine Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$525K||4||3||3,000|
|12631 N 70th St Scottsdale, AZ||$518K||--||2||2,774|
|7044 E Ann Way Scottsdale, AZ||$408K||--||2.75||2,089|
|12620 N 70th St Scottsdale, AZ||$503K||--||--||2,533|
|7039 E Larkspur Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$466K||--||--||2,320|
|12640 N 70th Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$524K||--||2||2,830|
|6945 E Larkspur Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$569K||--||2.5||2,709|
|12620 N 71st St Scottsdale, AZ||$419K||--||2||2,196|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!