7018 Sandy Trl, Erie, PA 165103 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $204,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 408 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 27080211008300
- Zillow Home ID: 62695501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7018 Sandy Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16510 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.1% higher than in Erie, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 16510 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16510 home values.
- 7016 Sandy Trl Erie, PA$194K331,676
- 7020 Sandy Trl Erie, PA$202K221,680
- 7014 Sandy Trl Erie, PA$195K32.51,668
- 7022 Sandy Trl Erie, PA$200K231,752
- 7012 Sandy Trl Erie, PA$198K332,006
- 7010 Sandy Trl Erie, PA$185K221,549
- 7024 Sandy Trl Erie, PA$206K221,602
- 7008 Sandy Trl Erie, PA$201K221,684
- 7017 Sandy Trl Erie, PA$210K221,684
- 7006 Sandy Trl Erie, PA$199K221,520
- 7026 Sandy Trl Erie, PA$182K221,474
- 7013 Sandy Trl Erie, PA--------
- 7011 Sandy Trl Erie, PA$177K221,441
- 7004 Sandy Trl Erie, PA$189K221,504
- 2009 Sandy Trl Erie, PA--------
- 7028 Sandy Trl Erie, PA$220K231,684
- 2007 Sandy Trl Erie, PA--------
- 3772 Harbor Ridge Trl Erie, PA$199K331,827
- 7002 Sandy Trl Erie, PA$190K221,549
- Sandy Trl Erie, PA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292