7018 Springford Ave, San Diego, CA 921143 beds, 2 baths, 1,378 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,621 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $483,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5814042000
- Zillow Home ID: 52521161
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7018 Springford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Skyline market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 37.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 117.1% higher than in San Diego, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Skyline home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Skyline home values.
- 7026 Springford Ave San Diego, CA$337K321,113
- 7010 Springford Ave San Diego, CA$339K321,136
- 7021 La Sena Ave San Diego, CA$351K321,378
- 7029 La Sena Ave San Diego, CA$365K421,428
- 7013 La Sena Ave San Diego, CA$362K321,592
- 7034 Springford Ave San Diego, CA$359K421,428
- 7002 Springford Ave San Diego, CA$354K321,130
- 7017 Springford Ave San Diego, CA$344K321,136
- 7025 Springford Ave San Diego, CA$385K421,896
- 7009 Springford Ave San Diego, CA$353K321,378
- 7037 La Sena Ave San Diego, CA$430K532,833
- 7005 La Sena Ave San Diego, CA$340K321,113
- 7033 Springford Ave San Diego, CA$355K321,378
- 7044 Springford Ave San Diego, CA$365K321,596
- 7001 Springford Ave San Diego, CA$339K321,113
- 7047 La Sena Ave San Diego, CA$347K321,378
- 7043 Springford Ave San Diego, CA$376K421,908
- 281 Sychar Rd San Diego, CA$373K321,618
- 273 Sychar Rd San Diego, CA$352K421,428
- 7020 La Sena Ave San Diego, CA$336K321,113
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.