7019 John Marshall St, San Antonio, TX 782403 beds, 2 baths, 1,519 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 483 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,519 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 179640130020
- Zillow Home ID: 26434761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7019 John Marshall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alamo Farmsteads-Babcock Road, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.2% lower than in San Antonio, and 19% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Alamo Farmsteads-Babcock Road home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alamo Farmsteads-Babcock Road home values.
- 7023 John Marshall St San Antonio, TX$114K321,542
- 46 Sunflower Run San Antonio, TX$150K331,352
- 7011 John Marshall St San Antonio, TX$117K421,506
- 7018 John Marshall St San Antonio, TX$155K421,634
- 7022 John Marshall St San Antonio, TX$130K321,506
- 42 Sunflower Run San Antonio, TX$126K321,366
- 7007 John Marshall St San Antonio, TX$124K321,494
- 8131 Kyle Rote St San Antonio, TX$120K321,640
- 38 Sunflower Run San Antonio, TX$118K321,135
- 135 Coastal Ln San Antonio, TX$128K32.51,442
- 8203 Kyle Rote St San Antonio, TX$124K421,685
- 8203 Knute Rockne St San Antonio, TX$148K321,964
- 131 Coastal Ln San Antonio, TX$126K32.51,352
- 22 Drought Cross San Antonio, TX--32.51,442
- 34 Sunflower Run San Antonio, TX$130K32.51,442
- 8207 Kyle Rote St San Antonio, TX$128K321,631
- 7011 Gary Player St San Antonio, TX$128K321,360
- 7007 Gary Player St San Antonio, TX$118K321,706
- 7003 John Marshall St San Antonio, TX$117K321,742
- Woodchase Dr TX--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.