- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
702 63rd St, Des Moines, IA 503122 beds, 2 baths, 1,401 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $160,000
- Finished basement, 340 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,401 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 300
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 09003214000000
- Zillow Home ID: 794731
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 702 63rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waterbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.1% less than in Des Moines, and 49% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Waterbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waterbury home values.
- 696 63rd St Des Moines, IA$179K321,904
- 710 63rd St Des Moines, IA$180K422,025
- 690 63rd St Des Moines, IA$279K42.52,899
- 720 63rd St Des Moines, IA$162K31.51,779
- 6340 Harwood Ct Des Moines, IA$159K321,113
- 728 63rd St Des Moines, IA$158K31.51,518
- 6335 Harwood Ct Des Moines, IA$167K521,520
- 686 63rd St Des Moines, IA$213K422,028
- 669 64th St Des Moines, IA$140K31.5960
- 661 64th St Des Moines, IA$137K32960
- 734 63rd St Des Moines, IA$154K31.51,476
- 675 64th St Des Moines, IA$140K211,176
- 6341 Harwood Ct Des Moines, IA$149K311,260
- 701 63rd St Des Moines, IA$147K211,516
- 691 63rd St Des Moines, IA$137K21.51,180
- 705 63rd St Des Moines, IA$250K331,792
- 6330 Center St Des Moines, IA$143K21.51,016
- 681 64th St Des Moines, IA$133K211,020
- 740 63rd St Des Moines, IA$134K411,434
- 687 63rd St Des Moines, IA$116K31.51,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.