702 E 5th StUNIT 301, South Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 9/19/13: $552,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,133 sq ft
- Lot:1,133 sqft
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $552,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow77
- Last Remodel Year2005
- Parcel #W:06 P:03998 S:006
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID87794065
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$509,083||$468K – $535K||+$8,990||$449||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,925/mo||$2.6K – $3.7K/mo||-$26||$2.58||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 14.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Boston, and 72.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 702 E 5th Street UNIT 301
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Perry K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Tynan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005