- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
702 E Henry Ave, Tampa, FL 336042 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,438 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2000 for $22,500
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,438 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: 1637870000
- Zillow Home ID: 45092099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 702 E Henry Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Seminole Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.8% greater than in Tampa, and 281.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Seminole Heights home values.
- 5805 Osceola Pl Tampa, FL$64K211,033
- Osceola Pl Tampa, FL$172K211,276
- Osceola Pl # 1/2 Tampa, FL$157K321,873
- 5802 N Miami Pl Tampa, FL$147K221,869
- 5804 N Miami Pl Tampa, FL$69K221,700
- 5807 Osceola Pl Tampa, FL$164K321,220
- 5806 N Miami Pl Tampa, FL$172K321,196
- 5710 N Miami Ave Tampa, FL$203K31.51,499
- 5808 N Miami Pl Tampa, FL$148K31.51,092
- 5802 Osceola Pl Tampa, FL$141K311,824
- 5806 Osceola Pl Tampa, FL$88K221,070
- 5709 N Taliaferro Ave Tampa, FL$176K321,746
- 5813 Osceola Pl Tampa, FL$170K321,421
- 5813 Osceola Pl # 1/2 Tampa, FL$157K321,873
- 5808 Osceola Pl Tampa, FL$98K21944
- 5707 N Taliaferro Ave Tampa, FL$144K311,176
- 5810 N Miami Pl Tampa, FL$182K532,552
- 5706 N Miami Ave Tampa, FL$158K221,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292