702 E Kiowa St, Colorado Springs, CO 809032 beds, 2 baths, 1,532 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1889
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $141,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space, 216 sqft
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,532 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6417215027
- Zillow Home ID: 13616959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 702 E Kiowa Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central Colorado Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% higher than in Colorado Springs, and 57.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central Colorado Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Colorado Springs home values.
- 707 E High St Colorado Springs, CO$201K331,927
- 712 E Kiowa St Colorado Springs, CO$154K211,148
- 711 E High St Colorado Springs, CO$135K211,098
- 716 E Kiowa St Colorado Springs, CO$146K21960
- 703 E Kiowa St Colorado Springs, CO$132K21991
- 715 E High St Colorado Springs, CO$124K11680
- 729 E Kiowa St Colorado Springs, CO$122K21980
- 701 E High St Colorado Springs, CO$147K321,886
- 720 E Kiowa St Colorado Springs, CO$152K311,167
- 707 E Kiowa St Colorado Springs, CO$161K21816
- 705 E Kiowa St Colorado Springs, CO$115K11643
- 717 E High St Colorado Springs, CO$146K211,434
- 704 E High St Colorado Springs, CO$171K21.51,306
- 711 E Kiowa St Colorado Springs, CO$205K321,348
- 724 E High St # 0 Colorado Springs, CO$176K32.51,386
- 715 E Kiowa St Colorado Springs, CO$187K31.51,707
- 706 E High St Colorado Springs, CO$128K211,026
- 25 N El Paso St Colorado Springs, CO$208K221,994
- 724 E Kiowa St Colorado Springs, CO$189K311,806
- 710 E High St Colorado Springs, CO$145K211,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.