702 N Star Dr, Madison, WI 537184 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Open first floor plan perfect for entertaining
- Additional 1,100 SF basement for storage or other recreation
- Close to multiple freeways and major routes for quick access
- East Side Great Dane Brewpub just a few walking blocks away
- Copps grocery store now under construction for future walkable access; other stores/shopping exist now within walking distance.
- playhouse on the deck and loft bed can be included
- Attached 2 car garage
- All major appliances included
- property manager lives several blocks away for quick response
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110844282
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 702 N Star Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In McClellan Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 97% greater than in Town of Madison, and 85.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent McClellan Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or McClellan Park home values.
- 706 N Star Dr Madison, WI$236K432,244
- 710 N Star Dr Madison, WI$239K42.52,011
- 713 N Star Dr Madison, WI$201K32.51,636
- 702 N Star Dr Madison, WI$227K432,112
- 714 N Star Dr Madison, WI$227K32.51,967
- 705 N Star Dr Madison, WI$212K32.51,770
- 701 N Star Dr Madison, WI$215K32.51,832
- 705 Milky Way Madison, WI$161K------
- 622 Apollo Way Madison, WI$224K32.51,730
- 721 N Star Dr Madison, WI$258K432,820
- 709 Milky Way Madison, WI$215K33.51,405
- 633 Milky Way Madison, WI$240K42.52,311
- 722 N Star Dr Madison, WI$230K332,016
- 725 N Star Dr Madison, WI$209K42.51,981
- 618 Apollo Way Madison, WI$198K331,508
- 706 Apollo Way Madison, WI$210K331,484
- 710 Milky Way Madison, WI$200K32.51,484
- 629 Milky Way Madison, WI$206K331,473
- 713 Milky Way Madison, WI$205K431,663
- 729 N Star Dr Madison, WI$209K32.51,532
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.