This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $227-305K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Madison is $19,310.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $7.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Madison is $16,873.
Price / Tax History
- Open first floor plan perfect for entertaining
- Additional 1,100 SF basement for storage or other recreation
- Close to multiple freeways and major routes for quick access
- East Side Great Dane Brewpub just a few walking blocks away
- Copps grocery store now under construction for future walkable access; other stores/shopping exist now within walking distance.
- playhouse on the deck and loft bed can be included
- Attached 2 car garage
- All major appliances included
- property manager lives several blocks away for quick response
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- All time views: 706
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110844282
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: McClellan Park
Nearby Schools in Madison
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.