This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 553 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $159,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: 12 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Kennel, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,106 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:507 B:06 L:004 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65985595
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $133-290K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02914 home values will fall 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for East Providence as a whole. Among 02914 homes, this home is valued 27.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02914, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% greater than in East Providence, and 29.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02914 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02914 home values.
|698 Warren Ave East Providence, RI||$213K||4||1||1,680|
|696 Warren Ave East Providence, RI||$191K||3||3||1,470|
|692 Warren Ave East Providence, RI||$213K||4||2||1,408|
|706 Warren Ave East Providence, RI||$136K||2||1||882|
|733 Warren Ave East Providence, RI||$172K||3||2||912|
|32 Burroughs St East Providence, RI||$236K||4||2.5||1,716|
|2 Rowley St East Providence, RI||$263K||3||2||2,034|
|29 Burroughs St East Providence, RI||$200K||4||2||2,080|
|6 Rowley St East Providence, RI||$282K||3||2||2,168|
|35 Burroughs St East Providence, RI||$320K||3||1.5||2,418|
|15 Chedell Ave East Providence, RI||$229K||3||1.5||1,600|
|8 Rowley St East Providence, RI||$217K||3||2.5||1,288|
|15 Boyd Ave East Providence, RI||$146K||3||1||1,092|
|1 Rowley St East Providence, RI||$243K||3||2||1,912|
|16 Boyd Ave East Providence, RI||$185K||4||2.5||1,368|
|114 Rice Ave East Providence, RI||$278K||3||1.5||2,092|
|23 Boyd Ave East Providence, RI||$152K||3||1.5||1,260|
|5 Rowley St East Providence, RI||$211K||3||2.5||1,663|
|130 Mayflower St East Providence, RI||$174K||2||2||1,316|
|12 Rowley St East Providence, RI||$320K||4||1.5||2,252|
Nearby Schools in East Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!