7020 Burnside Dr, San Jose, CA 951205 beds, 3 baths, 3,046 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1,335,000
- Price/sqft: $438
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 672 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,046 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 70162016
- Zillow Home ID: 19837525
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7020 Burnside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Almaden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.6% lower than in San Jose, and 40.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 7022 Burnside Dr San Jose, CA$1.43M42.52,438
- 7014 Burnside Dr San Jose, CA$1.12M321,802
- 7018 Burnside Dr San Jose, CA$2.12M53.54,213
- 7017 Burnside Dr San Jose, CA$1.29M42.52,400
- 7015 Burnside Dr San Jose, CA$1.33M42.52,438
- 7024 Burnside Dr San Jose, CA$1.51M543,046
- 7019 Burnside Dr San Jose, CA$1.33M42.52,438
- 7012 Burnside Dr San Jose, CA$1.22M422,167
- 7011 Burnside Dr San Jose, CA$1.21M432,202
- 7021 Burnside Dr San Jose, CA$1.66M533,156
- 7026 Burnside Dr San Jose, CA$1.38M422,073
- 7016 Burnside Dr San Jose, CA$1.82M433,344
- 7004 Elmsdale Dr San Jose, CA$1.2M432,158
- 1057 Woodview Pl San Jose, CA$2.01M644,030
- 1051 Woodview Pl San Jose, CA$1.64M42.53,372
- 1063 Woodview Pl San Jose, CA$2.18M53.54,181
- 7023 Burnside Dr San Jose, CA$1.26M422,073
- 7005 Burnside Dr San Jose, CA$1.24M432,240
- 1045 Woodview Pl San Jose, CA$1.98M444,052
- 7006 Elmsdale Dr San Jose, CA$1.21M432,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.