7020 E 12th Ave, Denver, CO 802208 beds, 7 baths, 14,938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This property was built in 1887 and Defines the Montclair Neighborhood. Montclair is one of the city's very first Historic Districts---because of the Castle of course. There is a nice monument to Walter Von Richthofen (uncle and godfather to the Red Baron) in the Neighborhood (at the intersection of Oneida and Oneida Place). There is rumor that a tunnel connects the Castle to the Molkery which is now the Montclair Civic Building in Montclair Park. I think this tunnel did exist given what I see in the basement...clearly sign of a tunnel! The neighborhood is great with many architecturally significant homes that were built around the Castle. There is so much history in this neighborhood...I could type for days!
There is alot more information about this fine neighborhood on the Historic Montclair Neighborhood website: historicmontclair.org
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1887
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $3,490,000
- Price/sqft: $234
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 3 spaces, 648 sqft
- Partial basement, 1427 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 35
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 14,938 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0605128028000
- Zillow Home ID: 13389917
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7020 E 12th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montclair market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.5% lower than in Denver, and 55.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Montclair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montclair home values.
- 7015 Montclair Pl Denver, CO$519K32.51,233
- 1177 Pontiac St Denver, CO$793K52.55,773
- 7001 Montclair Pl Denver, CO$488K321,462
- 1170 Olive St Denver, CO$577K22.51,929
- 1200 Olive St Denver, CO$652K33.52,076
- 1180 Olive St Denver, CO$638K332,103
- 1161 Pontiac St Denver, CO$610K331,922
- 1201 Pontiac St Denver, CO$364K221,163
- 1190 Olive St Denver, CO$758K433,102
- 1205 Pontiac St Denver, CO$358K221,057
- 7041 Richthofen Pl Denver, CO$607K432,140
- 7001 Richthofen Pl Denver, CO$1.33M42.53,604
- 1220 Olive St Denver, CO$772K433,307
- 1215 Pontiac St Denver, CO$289K211,007
- Richthofen Pl Denver, CO--22.51,666
- 7055 Richthofen Pl Denver, CO$662K22.51,666
- 1225 Pontiac St Denver, CO$335K21.5899
- 1205 Olive St Denver, CO$717K322,596
- 1190 Pontiac St Denver, CO$1M53.56,486
- 1155 Olive St Denver, CO$1.02M33.53,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!