- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7020 La Presa Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900684 beds, 4 baths, 4,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,030 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $2,900,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,242 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 5549015012
- Zillow Home ID: 20793662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7020 La Presa Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% greater than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 7016 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.58M321,945
- 7026 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.95M44.53,520
- 2101 Broadview Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.66M432,505
- 7039 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA--------
- 7025 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.76M33.52,664
- 6937 Camrose Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.54M32.52,490
- 6933 Camrose Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.63M332,787
- 6927 Camrose Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.83M443,040
- 6939 Camrose Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.33M432,004
- 6923 Camrose Dr Los Angeles, CA$909K221,395
- 7033 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.69M332,889
- 7012 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.06M343,004
- 7036 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.11M342,999
- 7007 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.98M343,239
- 2105 Broadview Ter Los Angeles, CA$893K32.51,600
- 6919 Camrose Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.17M211,680
- 6943 Camrose Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.23M321,742
- 7008 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.03M231,122
- 6915 Camrose Dr Los Angeles, CA$887K21928
- 6922 Camrose Dr Los Angeles, CA$654K211,130
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.