7020 SE 42nd Ave, Portland, OR 972063 beds, 2 baths, 2,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $349,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Finished basement, 524 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 488 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,030 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: R148307
- Zillow Home ID: 53852449
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7020 Se 42nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodstock market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% less than in Portland, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodstock home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodstock home values.
- 4210 SE Bybee Blvd Portland, OR$336K221,027
- 7032 SE 42nd Ave Portland, OR$331K321,142
- 4215 SE Rural St Portland, OR$319K311,152
- 6930 SE 42nd Ave Portland, OR$316K321,333
- 4216 SE Bybee Blvd Portland, OR$428K32.52,013
- 7011 SE 42nd Ave Portland, OR$293K311,148
- 4211 SE Bybee Blvd Portland, OR$292K321,267
- 4151 SE Rural St Portland, OR$329K321,440
- 4223 SE Rural St Portland, OR$394K31.51,395
- 4215 SE Bybee Blvd Portland, OR$306K21868
- 4224 SE Bybee Blvd Portland, OR$356K421,566
- 4156 SE Bybee Blvd Portland, OR$265K31931
- 4141 SE Rural St Portland, OR$309K311,027
- 4159 SE Bybee Blvd Portland, OR$395K421,637
- 7106 SE 42nd Ave Portland, OR$239K21952
- 6908 SE 42nd Ave Portland, OR$338K21.51,319
- 4212 SE Rural St Portland, OR$428K32.52,320
- 4223 SE Bybee Blvd Portland, OR$355K321,412
- 4212 SE Evergreen St Portland, OR$327K31.51,180
- 4218 SE Rural St Portland, OR$346K321,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.