7022 Sunset Rd, Aberdeen, WA 985203 beds, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 276 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Wood, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Heating/Cooling \ Stove/Free Standing, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Potential terms \ L, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Parcel #: 710000002802
- Zillow Home ID: 55076922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7022 Sunset Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% greater than in Aberdeen, and 74% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aberdeen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 7100 Sunset Rd Aberdeen, WA$205K----2,800
- 7015 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA$140K----1,440
- 7025 Sunset Rd Aberdeen, WA$52K----1,080
- 7021 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA$104K----1,100
- 7103 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA$146K----2,200
- 7016 Sunset Rd Aberdeen, WA$82K----1,188
- 7107 Sunset Rd Aberdeen, WA$45K----720
- 7108 Sunset Rd Aberdeen, WA$115K----1,052
- 7109 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA$142K----1,600
- 7104 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$117K----1,344
- 7011 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA$110K----1,268
- 7118 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$68K----1,038
- 7108 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$118K----1,568
- 7111 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA$133K----1,560
- 7102 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA$114K311,136
- 7007 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA$145K31.751,776
- 7106 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA$165K----1,481
- 7020 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$164K----2,036
- 7105 Lions Club Park Rd Aberdeen, WA$277K----3,121
- 7010 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA$48K----960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.