- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 1,684 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $122,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 276 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Wood, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Heating/Cooling \ Stove/Free Standing, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Potential terms \ L, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Parcel #: 710000002802
- Zillow Home ID: 55076922
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $72-197K.
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will increase 5.9% next year. Among 98520 homes, this home is valued 41.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13% greater than in Aberdeen, and 90.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aberdeen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|7100 Sunset Rd Aberdeen, WA||$209K||--||--||2,800|
|7015 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA||$136K||--||--||1,440|
|7025 Sunset Rd Aberdeen, WA||$60K||--||--||1,080|
|7021 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA||$101K||--||--||1,100|
|7103 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA||$165K||--||--||2,200|
|7016 Sunset Rd Aberdeen, WA||$85K||--||--||1,188|
|7107 Sunset Rd Aberdeen, WA||$44K||--||--||720|
|7108 Sunset Rd Aberdeen, WA||$121K||--||--||1,052|
|7109 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA||$141K||3||2||1,600|
|7104 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA||$119K||--||--||1,344|
|7011 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA||$116K||--||--||1,268|
|7118 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA||$73K||--||--||1,038|
|7108 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA||$113K||--||--||1,568|
|7111 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA||$131K||--||--||1,560|
|7102 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA||$125K||3||1||1,136|
|7109 Sunset Rd Aberdeen, WA||$103K||--||--||1,728|
|7007 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA||$144K||3||1.5||1,776|
|7106 Blaine Rd Aberdeen, WA||$165K||--||--||1,481|
|7020 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA||$173K||--||--||2,036|
|7105 Lions Club Park Rd Aberdeen, WA||$313K||--||--||3,121|
Nearby Schools in Aberdeen
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!