- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7025 Glenview Dr, Tampa, FL 336194 beds, 2 baths, 1,419 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
NO-DEED RESTRICTIONS. NO HOA FEES. ESTABLISHED NEIGHBOORS.
- Lot: 8,025 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $104,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Jetted Tub
- SHED 10x24 2007, NEW WINDOWS, METAL ROOF, DETACHED DWELLING ADDITION, LG CRAWLIN ATTIC W/WOOD FLOORING
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,419 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0455572840
- Zillow Home ID: 44940353
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7025 Glenview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33619, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.6% higher than in Palm River-Clair Mel, and 468.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33619 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm River-Clair Mel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33619 home values.
- 7027 Glenview Dr Tampa, FL$78K311,179
- 7023 Glenview Dr Tampa, FL$79K211,018
- 7026 Glenview Dr Tampa, FL$77K31925
- 7029 Glenview Dr Tampa, FL$74K31891
- 7024 Glenview Dr Tampa, FL$66K211,110
- 7021 Glenview Dr Tampa, FL$67K411,101
- 7028 Glenview Dr Tampa, FL$71K311,200
- 7022 Glenview Dr Tampa, FL$80K321,684
- 2421 Hermosa Dr Tampa, FL$74K21972
- 7030 Glenview Dr Tampa, FL$67K211,200
- 7031 Glenview Dr Tampa, FL$75K311,278
- 7020 Glenview Dr Tampa, FL$81K31.51,200
- 7025 Sandhurst Dr Tampa, FL$74K311,200
- 2423 Hermosa Dr Tampa, FL$73K421,608
- 7027 Sandhurst Dr Tampa, FL$76K321,145
- 7021 Sandhurst Dr Tampa, FL$68K311,253
- 7032 Glenview Dr Tampa, FL$69K311,045
- 7029 Sandhurst Dr Tampa, FL$76K31969
- 2425 Hermosa Dr Tampa, FL$83K411,865
- 7018 Glenview Dr Tampa, FL$80K321,595
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!