7025 Lake Carlisle Blvd, Orlando, FL 328295 beds, 3 baths, 3,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $235,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 570 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: On Street, Playground
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,410 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 252330897800400
- Zillow Home ID: 66184015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7025 Lake Carlisle Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Vista East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 132.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.1% greater than in Orlando, and 259.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Vista East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vista East home values.
- 7047 Lake Carlisle Blvd Orlando, FL$274K433,386
- 7003 Lake Carlisle Blvd Orlando, FL$307K533,752
- 7026 Vista Park Blvd Orlando, FL$318K432,411
- 7061 Lake Carlisle Blvd Orlando, FL$303K432,657
- 6989 Lake Carlisle Blvd Orlando, FL$312K433,272
- 7048 Vista Park Blvd Orlando, FL$347K43.53,178
- 7004 Vista Park Blvd Orlando, FL$413K443,248
- 6954 Remington View Ct Orlando, FL$298K322,923
- 8573 Brunswick Ct Orlando, FL$274K432,770
- 7062 Vista Park Blvd Orlando, FL$368K433,303
- 7079 Lake Carlisle Blvd Orlando, FL$283K432,765
- 6990 Vista Park Blvd Orlando, FL$339K53.53,006
- 6967 Lake Carlisle Blvd Orlando, FL$305K432,825
- 7078 Vista Park Blvd Orlando, FL$376K43.54,848
- 8569 Brunswick Ct Orlando, FL$277K432,655
- 6948 Remington View Ct Orlando, FL$289K432,853
- 6953 Remington View Ct Orlando, FL$284K432,348
- 6968 Vista Park Blvd Orlando, FL$315K432,344
- 7093 Lake Carlisle Blvd Orlando, FL$293K442,715
- 6945 Lake Carlisle Blvd Orlando, FL$278K432,650
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!