7027 N Vista St, San Gabriel, CA 917753 beds, 2 baths, 1,915 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Sweet San Marino Schools Home with 3 Bedrooms & 2 Full Bathrooms.
Please Call Victor @626-345-8578 Now For Private Showing.
This Beautiful Maintained Home is In The Prestigious San Marino School District With Move-In Condition. Only One Block Away From Carver Elementary School and Clairbourn School.
This Home Has A Large Lot 8900 Sqft and Great Open Floor Plan With Living Area 1915 Sqft. It Was Totally Upgraded From Year 2006 To 2010:
Newer Spacious Gourmet Kitchen With Ample Wood Cabinets, Quality Granite Counter Top; Newer Master Bath Has A Spa Tub, Dual Kohler Sink Vanity,Kohler Toilet,Large Wood Cabinets, And Recessed Lighting.
You Will Enjoy The Bright Living Room With A Fireplace,the Huge Family Room, A Large Dining Room, And Three Good Size Bedrooms With Hardwood Floors Throughout. The Subtle Balance & Strategic Design Allow All Rooms To Appreciate Plentiful Natural Light.
Two New French Sliding Doors Lead You To Lush Back Yard That Offers Serenity & Private Comfort With Newer Patio,Kids Play Ground,Large Avacado Tree,And Professional Landscape.
This Home Also Features Newer Lamps, Newer Double Pane Windows, Newer Copper Plumbing, New Water Soften Machine,Newer Central Heater, Central A/C, And Convenient Circular Drivewa. Virtual Tour Available!
Do Not Miss This Great Opportunity!
Quite and Convenient!
- Lot: 8,892 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: City, Mountain
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,915 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Zillow Home ID: 2116100566
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7027 N Vista Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91775, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.8% less than in San Gabriel, and 93.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91775 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Gabriel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91775 home values.
- 6951 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$555K211,084
- 6939 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$1.92M565,502
- 6950 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$765K221,761
- 6944 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$771K321,728
- 6957 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$553K----72
- 6957 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$1.64M452,965
- 6954 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$871K442,000
- 6938 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$890K432,234
- 8502 Lorain Rd San Gabriel, CA$553K31.51,338
- 6931 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$1.11M432,388
- 6939 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$2.43M565,502
- 7003 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$1.46M533,661
- 8516 Lorain Rd San Gabriel, CA$2M543,910
- 8511 E Fairview Ave San Gabriel, CA$792K321,830
- 6921 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$811K432,010
- 8503 Lorain Rd San Gabriel, CA$759K31.51,748
- 7005 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$1.83M543,661
- 6936 Ferncroft Ave San Gabriel, CA$1.23M552,979
- 6928 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$838K321,865
- 6928 Ferncroft Ave San Gabriel, CA$839K321,417
Nearby Schools in San Gabriel
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292