- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7029 Meadowlands Pl, Bartlett, TN 381353 beds, 3 baths, 1,942 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $165,000
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,942 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: B0157Q A00038
- Zillow Home ID: 42299941
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7029 Meadowlands Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 47.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 103.8% greater than in Bartlett, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38135 home values.
- 7023 Meadowlands Pl Bartlett, TN$127K321,476
- 7037 Meadowlands Pl Bartlett, TN$139K321,732
- 7028 Doefield Trl Memphis, TN$143K321,844
- 7022 Doefield Trl Bartlett, TN$141K321,838
- 7038 Doefield Trl Bartlett, TN$140K321,806
- 7028 Meadowlands Pl Memphis, TN$140K321,893
- 7015 Meadowlands Pl Memphis, TN$130K321,511
- 7022 Meadowlands Pl Bartlett, TN$130K321,445
- 3515 Hunterfield Trl Memphis, TN$132K321,492
- 7016 Doefield Trl Memphis, TN$128K321,553
- 7014 Meadowlands Pl Memphis, TN$132K321,491
- 7007 Meadowlands Pl Memphis, TN$137K321,600
- 7031 Andrews Rd Memphis, TN$146K321,710
- 7033 Doefield Trl Bartlett, TN$117K321,581
- 7023 Andrews Rd Bartlett, TN$137K321,878
- 7008 Doefield Trl Memphis, TN$142K321,715
- 7039 Andrews Rd Memphis, TN$129K321,359
- 3500 Hunterfield Trl Bartlett, TN$121K321,400
- 3494 Hunterfield Trl Bartlett, TN$159K321,442
- 7006 Meadowlands Pl Memphis, TN$129K321,445
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292