703 Hackberry Ct, Bartlett, IL 601034 beds, 3 baths, 2,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- HOA Fee: $25
- Cooling: Central, None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $258,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 06271070240000
- Zillow Home ID: 3394766
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 703 Hackberry Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60103, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% greater than in Bartlett, and 11.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60103 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60103 home values.
- 701 Hackberry Ct Bartlett, IL$423K--2.52,362
- 705 Hackberry Ct Bartlett, IL$324K--2.52,160
- 702 Hackberry Ct Bartlett, IL$417K--2.52,362
- 709 Hackberry Ct Bartlett, IL$316K--2.52,362
- 4 Cranberry Ct Streamwood, IL$534K--43,306
- 704 Hackberry Ct Bartlett, IL$362K--3.52,182
- 713 Hackberry Ct Bartlett, IL$308K--2.52,182
- 708 Hackberry Ct Bartlett, IL$395K42.52,448
- 716 Red Bud Ct Bartlett, IL$425K43.52,672
- 715 Red Bud Ct Bartlett, IL$339K--2.52,592
- 6 Cranberry Ct Streamwood, IL$588K--3.54,333
- 5 Cranberry Ct Streamwood, IL$814K45.57,000
- 712 Hackberry Ct Bartlett, IL$371K--2.52,448
- 717 Hackberry Ct Bartlett, IL$355K--1.52,507
- 719 Red Bud Ct Bartlett, IL$375K--2.52,540
- 3 Cranberry Ct Streamwood, IL$585KStudio3.54,333
- 714 Hackberry Ct Bartlett, IL$382K432,111
- 406 Elderberry Ln Streamwood, IL$505K--3.53,892
- 7 Cranberry Ct Streamwood, IL$506K--43,306
- 720 Red Bud Ct Bartlett, IL$326K--2.52,362
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.