703 Kappes St, Indianapolis, IN 462212 beds, 1 bath, 1,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,316 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $18,500
- Price/sqft: $11
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 491110148008000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1115393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 703 Kappes Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 130.3% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 44.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46221 home values.
- 707 Kappes St Indianapolis, IN$55K2--1,303
- 711 Kappes St Indianapolis, IN$52K2--1,104
- 715 Kappes St Indianapolis, IN$37K2--726
- Kappes St Indianapolis, IN$44K2--726
- 719 Kappes St Indianapolis, IN$40K2--720
- 723 Kappes St Indianapolis, IN$49K2--726
- 702 Shepard St Indianapolis, IN$67K3--1,062
- 706 Shepard St Indianapolis, IN$55K2--720
- 710 Shepard St Indianapolis, IN$53K2--726
- 727 Kappes St Indianapolis, IN$65K2--860
- 714 Shepard St Indianapolis, IN$55K2--720
- 702 Kappes St Indianapolis, IN$44K211,440
- 706 Kappes St Indianapolis, IN$42K2--720
- 718 Shepard St Indianapolis, IN$69K2--1,063
- 731 Kappes St Indianapolis, IN$71K2--1,110
- 710 Kappes St Indianapolis, IN$46K2--726
- 714 Kappes St Indianapolis, IN$44K2--720
- 722 Shepard St Indianapolis, IN$72K2--1,152
- 718 Kappes St Indianapolis, IN$42K2--726
- 735 Kappes St Indianapolis, IN$59K2--720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.