This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 1,369 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 1998 for $62,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Carport
- Bathrooms \ SEP SHOWER, Bedroom \ MBR DOWN, Bedroom \ SPLIT, Category \ Residential, Construction \ BRICK, Construction \ VINYL, Cooling \ CENTRAL, Dining \ INFORMAL, Dining \ SEPARATE, Energy \ CEILING FAN, Energy \ DOUBLE PANES, Energy \ RIDGE VENT, Exterior \ FENCE, Exterior \ PATIO, Exterior \ STORAGE BLDG, Floors \ OTHER, Floors \ TILE, Floors \ WW CARPET, Heating \ CENTRAL, Heating \ GAS, InFile \ LEADBASE, InFile \ SELL DISC, Interior \ W-IN CLOSET, Listing Status \ Active, LotDescription \ SUBDIVISION, Porch \ FRONT, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Sewer \ PUBLIC, Style \ RANCH, Style \ TRADITIONAL, Terms-Offered \ CASH, Terms-Offered \ CONVENTIONAL, Terms-Offered \ FHA, Terms-Offered \ VA, Utilities \ ELECTRIC, Utilities \ NATURAL GAS, Water \ PUBLIC
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,856 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: R022808344001064
- Zillow Home ID: 50998665
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $79-128K.
Market guideZillow predicts Greenwich Hills home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Mobile as a whole. Among Greenwich Hills homes, this home is valued 42.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenwich Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 163.7% higher than in Mobile, and 440% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenwich Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwich Hills home values.
|705 Merritt Dr Mobile, AL||$68K||3||1||1,350|
|701 Merritt Dr Mobile, AL||$65K||3||1||1,020|
|707 Merritt Dr Mobile, AL||$74K||--||1||1,482|
|683 Merritt Dr Mobile, AL||$67K||--||1||1,350|
|716 Raines Dr Mobile, AL||$104K||3||2||1,664|
|681 Merritt Dr Mobile, AL||$74K||4||2||1,339|
|714 Raines Dr Mobile, AL||$62K||3||1||1,080|
|4243 Marmora Dr Mobile, AL||$77K||3||2||1,344|
|718 Raines Dr Mobile, AL||$67K||3||1||1,350|
|709 Merritt Dr Mobile, AL||$66K||3||1||1,053|
|711 Merritt Dr Mobile, AL||$67K||--||1||1,348|
|702 Merritt Dr Mobile, AL||$67K||3||1||1,053|
|712 Raines Dr Mobile, AL||$73K||3||1||1,415|
|704 Merritt Dr Mobile, AL||$68K||--||1||1,053|
|720 Raines Dr Mobile, AL||$65K||--||1||1,278|
|679 Merritt Dr Mobile, AL||$89K||--||2||1,926|
|706 Merritt Dr Mobile, AL||$72K||--||2||1,053|
|710 Raines Dr Mobile, AL||$67K||3||1||1,340|
|4242 Marmora Dr Mobile, AL||$72K||3||2||1,053|
|708 Raines Dr Mobile, AL||$71K||3||2||1,352|
Nearby Schools in Mobile
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!