- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
703 Turtle Dr, Bristol, IN 465073 beds, 2 baths, 1,647 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2002
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 528 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,647 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 200328228003000031
- Zillow Home ID: 68182108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 703 Turtle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46507 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% greater than in Bristol, and 31.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46507 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46507 home values.
- 705 Turtle Dr Bristol, IN$89K321,080
- 701 Turtle Dr Bristol, IN$106K311,512
- 801 Turtle Dr Bristol, IN$135K42.51,472
- 702 Turtle Dr Bristol, IN$56K321,809
- 1209 Walleye Land Bristol, IN$106K311,809
- 803 Turtle Dr Bristol, IN$86K321,296
- 19159 County Road 8 Bristol, IN$47K----500
- 53144 Arrowhead Dr Bristol, IN$110K211,092
- 1210 Walleye Land Bristol, IN$113K311,512
- 805 Turtle Dr Bristol, IN$66K321,256
- 19153 County Road 8 Bristol, IN$52K--1500
- 1207 Walleye Land Bristol, IN$103K311,296
- 53048 Wade St Bristol, IN$50K--1980
- 19100 County Road 8 Bristol, IN$144K31.51,552
- County Road 8 Bristol, IN--------
- 1208 Walleye Land Bristol, IN$102K311,323
- 19080 County Road 8 Bristol, IN$115K311,424
- 807 Turtle Dr Bristol, IN$106K321,539
- 53018 Wade St Bristol, IN$61K321,512
- 1309 Perch Dr Bristol, IN$67K321,381
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.