- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
703 Woodbridge Ct, Dekalb, IL 601153 beds, 4 baths, 1,884 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $109,500
- Price/sqft: $58
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,884 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0803475049
- Zillow Home ID: 89044796
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 703 Woodbridge Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60115, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in Dekalb, and 383.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
- 705 Woodbridge Ct Dekalb, IL$88K------
- 701 Woodbridge Ct Dekalb, IL$93K------
- 707 Woodbridge Ct Dekalb, IL$168K------
- 708 Woodbridge Ct Dekalb, IL$76K22.5--
- 704 Woodbridge Ct Dekalb, IL$177K------
- 706 Woodbridge Ct Dekalb, IL$79K21.51,608
- 702 Woodbridge Ct Dekalb, IL$91K21772
- 3203 Napa Ct Dekalb, IL$88K------
- 708 Woodbridge Ct Dekalb, IL$109K23--
- 3205 Napa Ct Dekalb, IL$114K------
- 3201 Napa Ct Dekalb, IL$145K------
- 3207 Napa Ct # 4 Dekalb, IL$112K------
- 711 Woodbridge Ct Dekalb, IL--------
- 3211 Napa Ct Dekalb, IL$83K------
- 3223 Napa Ct Dekalb, IL$74K21.5--
- 3213 Napa Ct Dekalb, IL$136K------
- Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$167K------
- 3227 Napa Ct Dekalb, IL$75K21.5--
- 710 Woodbridge Ct Dekalb, IL--------
- 667 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$111K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292