7030 Formosa Cir, Canoga Park, CA 913034 beds, 3 baths, 2,126 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The garage is attached and fully drywalled and painted. The garage floor is concrete and has been painted in a lovely neutral color. The garage also has built in cabinates and a fully functioning sink.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $488,179
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Built in jacuzzi, out door fire place
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,126 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2138025039
- Zillow Home ID: 51579670
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7030 Formosa Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Canoga Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% higher than in Los Angeles, and 60.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Canoga Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canoga Park home values.
- 7023 Formosa Cir Canoga Park, CA$492K432,254
- 7022 Formosa Cir Canoga Park, CA$500K432,254
- 7015 Formosa Cir Canoga Park, CA$513K432,254
- 7014 Formosa Cir Canoga Park, CA$513K432,254
- 21034 Gault St Canoga Park, CA$497K431,900
- 7009 Formosa Cir Canoga Park, CA$513K432,268
- 7008 Formosa Cir Canoga Park, CA$510K432,268
- 21026 Gault St Canoga Park, CA$379K32837
- 21017 Hart St Canoga Park, CA$504K422,138
- 21024 Gault St Canoga Park, CA$471K3--1,301
- 21041 Hart St Canoga Park, CA$376K311,000
- 7003 Formosa Cir Canoga Park, CA$505K432,268
- 7002 Formosa Cir Canoga Park, CA$518K432,268
- 21015 Hart St Canoga Park, CA$525K632,118
- 7033 Independence Ave Canoga Park, CA$359K31884
- 21044 Gault St Canoga Park, CA$584K211,513
- 7037 Independence Ave Canoga Park, CA$418K321,426
- 21036 Gault St Canoga Park, CA$376K211,025
- 21016 Gault St Canoga Park, CA$355K31884
- 21047 Hart St Canoga Park, CA$394K311,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.