7030 Rivercove Way, Sacramento, CA 958314 beds, 3 baths, 2,543 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,232 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $253,500
- Price/sqft: $100
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 651 sqft
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,543 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 03103000280000
- Zillow Home ID: 25828496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7030 Rivercove Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pocket, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.4% less than in Sacramento, and 23.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pocket home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pocket home values.
- 7040 Rivercove Way Sacramento, CA$385K422,152
- 7020 Rivercove Way Sacramento, CA$437K42.52,517
- 7037 Pocket Rd Sacramento, CA$360K321,944
- 7049 Pocket Rd Sacramento, CA$388K422,152
- 7050 Rivercove Way Sacramento, CA$419K42.52,517
- 7010 Rivercove Way Sacramento, CA$430K42.52,517
- 7025 Pocket Rd Sacramento, CA$438K42.52,517
- 7061 Pocket Rd Sacramento, CA$419K42.52,517
- 7035 Rivercove Way Sacramento, CA$434K42.52,517
- 7025 Rivercove Way Sacramento, CA$431K42.52,517
- 7045 Rivercove Way Sacramento, CA$376K422,152
- 7013 Pocket Rd Sacramento, CA$470K42.52,805
- 7000 Rivercove Way Sacramento, CA$274K32.51,587
- 7060 Rivercove Way Sacramento, CA$374K422,152
- 7015 Rivercove Way Sacramento, CA$432K42.52,517
- 7073 Pocket Rd Sacramento, CA$355K321,944
- 7055 Rivercove Way Sacramento, CA$361K321,992
- 258 Rivertree Way Sacramento, CA$276K32.51,525
- 254 Rivertree Way Sacramento, CA$417K432,517
- 7005 Rivercove Way Sacramento, CA$258K321,433
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.