- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Views: 455 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $97,155
- Last sale price/sqft: $145
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- RV Parking
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Fixer, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Form 17 \ Not Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Carport-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ RV Parking, Status \ PI, Style \ 10, Utility room location \ M, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 670 sqft
- Parcel #: 1223049157
- Zillow Home ID: 48713395
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $139-272K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98178 home values will rise 8.9% next year, compared to a 9.3% increase for Bryn Mawr-Skyway as a whole. Among 98178 homes, this home is valued 31.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98178, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% higher than in Bryn Mawr-Skyway, and 163.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98178 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bryn Mawr-Skyway.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98178 home values.
|7026 S 116th St Seattle, WA||$213K||2||1||700|
|7021 S 115th St Seattle, WA||$237K||3||1||1,510|
|7017 S 115th St Seattle, WA||$239K||4||1||1,550|
|7101 S 115th St Seattle, WA||$262K||4||1.75||1,580|
|7013 S 115th St Seattle, WA||$199K||2||1||790|
|7029 S 116th St Seattle, WA||$230K||3||1.75||1,220|
|7022 S 116th St Seattle, WA||$220K||3||1||1,100|
|7025 S 116th St Seattle, WA||$208K||2||1||940|
|7022 S 116th St Seattle, WA||$216K||3||1||1,100|
|7105 S 115th St Seattle, WA||$221K||3||1||1,130|
|7009 S 115th St Seattle, WA||$217K||3||1||1,130|
|7018 S 116th St Seattle, WA||$209K||2||1||980|
|7018 S 115th St Seattle, WA||$210K||3||1||880|
|7016 S 116th Pl Seattle, WA||$383K||3||1||1,640|
|7010 S 116th Pl Seattle, WA||$236K||3||1||1,290|
|7006 S 116th Pl Seattle, WA||$258K||3||1||1,430|
|7106 S 115th St Seattle, WA||$228K||4||1||1,160|
|7019 S 116th St Seattle, WA||$222K||--||--||--|
|7005 S 115th St Seattle, WA||$206K||3||1||880|
|7014 S 115th St Seattle, WA||$221K||2||1||1,130|
Nearby Schools in Bryn Mawr-Skyway
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!