- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7032 Sugarplum Rd, Nashville, TN 372113 beds, 2 baths, 2,445 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- HOA Fee: $15
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $245,900
- Price/sqft: $101
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,445 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 181010A11200CO
- Zillow Home ID: 50881689
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7032 Sugarplum Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37211, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% lower than in Nashville, and 19.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37211 home values.
- 7036 Sugarplum Rd Nashville, TN$279K32.53,548
- 7028 Sugarplum Rd Nashville, TN$222K32.52,332
- 6740 Sunnywood Dr Nashville, TN$235K322,400
- 6744 Sunnywood Dr Nashville, TN$279K42.53,398
- 6736 Sunnywood Dr Nashville, TN$240K32.52,449
- 7040 Sugarplum Rd Nashville, TN$238K332,345
- 7033 Sugarplum Rd Nashville, TN--321,450
- 7024 Sugarplum Rd Nashville, TN$277K443,370
- 7037 Sugarplum Rd Nashville, TN$262K43.53,125
- 6732 Sunnywood Dr Nashville, TN$282K43.53,396
- 6748 Sunnywood Dr Nashville, TN$243K32.52,386
- 7029 Sugarplum Rd Nashville, TN$221K32.51,741
- 7041 Sugarplum Rd Nashville, TN$227K32.52,428
- 6745 Sunnywood Dr Nashville, TN$195K32.51,595
- 6745 Sunnywood Dr # 1 Nashville, TN$195K32.51,595
- 7044 Sugarplum Rd Nashville, TN$279K443,461
- 6743 Sunnywood Dr Nashville, TN$176K32.51,275
- 6743 Sunnywood Dr # 2 Nashville, TN$177K32.51,275
- 6728 Sunnywood Dr Nashville, TN$281K443,440
- 7020 Sugarplum Rd Nashville, TN$262K32.53,339
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.